WHAT YOU LEARN
Session 1. Your True Nature
- The Universal Laws of Nature
- Choosing your Mood – Organising your work
- Body, Mind and Emotion and how they co-operate or not…
- Looking after yourself – Which self was that?
- Good management for self and others
- Dealing with your stress so you don’t bring it home.
Session 2. Learning from life. How to:
- Help People Evolve
- Organising time and work
- Nature’s guidance in Healing
- Understand the world through Nature’s Laws
- Body Language – Face Language
- The Middle Path
Session 3. Staying connected. How to:
- Turn Up – The art of being present.
- Two sides of Compassion, Consciousness and self awareness
- Interconnectedness of all things
- Keeping Your Heart open in challenging times
- Leadership and Management naturally
- Collapse a Judgement
Session 4. Personal Harmony. How to:
- The Laws of attraction and how to use them.
- Communication non verbal
- Rise to the level of leadership
- Confront dishonesty
- Get past ego
- Balance all the areas of life. Find the blessings
Session 5. The future. How to:
- Find your natural path.
- Not to get too carried away with the future
- Manage your life so the future can come
- Get past the blocks that hold up the flow to the future
- Create a good space for others to grow too.
- Nature’s purpose – your purpose.
1. Self-Leadership Comes Before Other Leadership
We can’t give what we haven’t got. To lead others we need to understand and engage our own True Nature and then leading others is more powerful and simplified.
You already know that a fight with nature cannot be won. We’ve helped indigenous communities, fortune 500 companies, rock stars, movie stars, sports personalities, CEO’s, mums, dads, kids and community leaders create massive and rapid change by realigning their life philosophy to True Nature.
When expectations match realisations we are fulfilled, motivated, inspired, in love and happy. When expectations come from books and do not match reality we are disenfranchised. Taking the power as a leader means alignment. What do we align with?
2. An Asset – Understanding Nature’s Universal Laws
When you link individual expectations, corporate strategy, business culture to nature’s universal laws and in doing so, you set things on the right track. Sometimes people try to defy nature but this leads to stress, distress and unhealthy disruption.
“Chris puts people first. I improved everything including the way I achieve my results faster, happier and on time – I saw immediate improvement at home too.” Executive passed over for promotion. Chicago, USA.
3. Learn to flow
“Chris will not feel sorry for you nor will he tell you what you want to hear instead he forces you in different ways to confront issues and work through them so at the end of the process you have meaningfully contributed to understanding yourself, life and the people around you which is something you might not have been able to do by yourself as thoroughly. I still refer to Chris’s notes and the one’s I made after his sessions.
At some stage in our lives we want to go further / deeper whether it is to fully understand yourself, relationships, career. Chris is a facilitator of that journey and once you enter that road it can be intoxicating and extremely beneficial to your family, loved ones friends and workmates.
I recommend Chris’s courses / sessions for anyone who wants to really understand life. My life has been better and hardly a day goes by when I am not considering issues that have been put forward by Chris.
5. Future Seeing.
Mastery of Change – Learn the steps to help others, and the world, change by working on your own self-awareness.
“The sixty minutes a week saved my marriage, and goodness knows how much time in my career. It works. – Personally stressed. Senior Partner, Law Firm
6. Motivate Others
“This work is more than digging deep, it’s about taking control & driving the bus. It’s about clever use of time & resources to be absolutely present in each of the different pieces of the puzzle. This approach brings the relief and release that comes with knowing you can have a solid, effective crack at something without the fog of distraction, without competing alternatives for any given minute or hour.” Entrepreneur, Business Owner – stressed . Melbourne, Australia