- Be Thankful for what you’ve got.
- Be Inspired by what you want
- Be motivated by a reason greater than your happiness
1. What you appreciate appreciates
The person who can find gratitude for what isn’t, is always going to be happier than the person who is only happy for what is. The keys to gratitude are universal…
- See the balance in everything (big picture thinking)
- Know that nothing can be missing (abundant view)
- Learn to Unlearn
2. The person with the greatest vision is always the happiest
You own it. It’s simple. It’s portable and it’s inside of you. It affects your productivity, your health, your happiness. It affects your relationship, your friendships, your children and your P&L at work. If you tap it, there’s no stopping you, if you don’t then it’s all just hard work and struggle. Your Vision affects everything important and is without doubt the most important ingredient in determining the quality of your life, your happiness, your work life balance and the essential exchange in relationships.
3. “The search for happiness is one of the chief sources of unhappiness.”Eric Hoffer
When you are inspired by some greater purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds, your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be. In other words, happier.