Chris in 30 Seconds (if you can speed read)
- Clients coached: 6500
- Coaching jobs failed 10
- Presentations given: 3948
- Presentations failed; 3947 (joking)
- Books written: 350
- Books published: 2
- Books Self Published: 32
- Books Read by those who bought: 50 (haha)
- Podcasts created: 3500
- Podcasts listens: 3,600,000
- Podcast likes: 500
- Blogs written: 20k
- Blogs read: 1k
- Treks led into the Himalayas of Bhutan, Nepal, Tibet: 57
- People dead on treks led by Chris: 0
- Corporate Offsite Retreats Led: 5,023
- Corporate Retreats success: 5020
- Marriages: 6
- Spinal Operations: 3
- Children: 3
- Grandchildren: 4
- Step Children: 8
- Web sites created: 57
- Websites survived: 3
- Copyrights on Human Development: 2359
- Copyrights breached by others: 2359
- Days spent in jail: 0
- Days should have been spent in jail: undisclosed
- Places residence not in order: New York, Halifax, Santa Fe, Stadthagen, Amsterdam, Singapore, Hongkong, Kathmandu, Mysore (India), Kyoto (Japan), Songtan (South Korea), Denpasar (Bali), Melbourne, Devonport, Sydney.
- Business’ built, owned and sold: 8
- Sports won at National or International Level: rowing, surf lifesaving, Surf-kayak, ocean paddling, running,
- Sports done for fun: surfing, ocean swimming, SUP, ocean kayak, whitewater kayak, trekking, cycling, (notice the absence of Ball sports ……
- Strange studies and certifications in: Yoga, Tibetan healing, meditation, Zen, Metaphysics, Reiki, Massage, sweat lodge, tantra, Ayurveda, pranayama, tai chi, qigong.
- Normal studies and certifications is: Environmental engineering, Biophilia, Business (mba), Behavioural Science, Environmental law, air-pollution control, metaphysics, corporate strategy, human development, culture change, social change, organisational change.
WHY COACHING WITH CHRIS?
For 30 years Chris Walker travelled the world as a consultant and professional speaker specialised in human development and change helping people from all walks of life work and live as champions. This included: First Nation Indigenous communities in Canada, Corporate America, Rock stars, Sports teams and Entrepreneurs. He presented over 3,000 keynote addresses and ran even more remote location retreats for corporate teams. But in 2010 all that changed.
In 2010 Chris relocated his entire business back to Australia and decided to focus purely on inspiring individuals through coaching. His motto became “changing the world one heart at a time.”
This shift came at a conference. He was speaking to over 1,000 people and asked for a show of hands “Who thinks this company needs change?” the response was nearly 100% affirmative. He then asked “who’s first?” And there was only one person who raised their hand, the person who had booked him.
Change is Chris’ mastery. But change for Chris means we blame no one. We become accountable for our role in family, work and global circumstances. We must become the change we want in the world.
Individualising global change seems like the long road but in fact every individual who steps forward to create inspiration in their own life, impacts thousands. And this tiny stone in a lake can truly make personal coaching a far more powerful opportunity than it’s most known benefit in healing and success for the individual.
By drawing a line like this, Chris becomes one of the world’s most experienced and knowledgable coaches. It’s not just about fixing things, it’s about building a better world and not being part of the mass of consciousness engaged and entrapped in emotion.
The Unique Daily Power Hour
The pain of regret outweighs the pain of disciplineChris Walker
When you observe the world of human development and business development you will see a fixation on being a better version of yourself. Character defining personality tests, 360 degree feedback loops and an infinite number of pyramids to explain how you can be a better version of yourself. They all have one thing in common, an end game. There is some belief in the world that if you get it right, you’ll have it right forever.
But it doesn’t work. And for all the self help, corporate training and personal development that’s taken place over the last 30 years, mental health is worse than ever, pharmaceuticals for life improvement are selling better than ever. People with depression are giving their friends life advice, which of course, leads to more depression.
Chris created the daily power hour to lift real leaders of humanity out of that mud-bucket of trivialised end game solutions and create a holistic process for trouble prevention rather than cure. He’s emphasised the importance of competence at work for the preservation of the sanctuary of home. And, most important, Chris offers the tools to stay balanced, stay un-stressed, stay healthy and happy so the ideas of rebalancing, de-stressing and regret can be wiped out of the corporate language.
For 35 wonderful years Chris Walker has helped bring the beauty and harmony of nature into people’s lives. He’s helped people all over the world find, live and work with more spirit, inner peace and personal harmony. Since
1976 Chris has run training programs, guided people to the highest peaks in the world, taught executives about self mastery and helped many young people in his youth programs. He’s dedicated to bringing people together in harmony with nature, helping them find their true nature and the nature of life. Beyond the mundane putting the spirit back into life.
Carrying a pack, discovering new trails, exploring the human spirit, dreaming with immensity, and gaining far away horizons: escaping the destiny of the sedentary, loving above all the supreme liberty of the human spirit at one with nature. This is Chris Walker’s life!
Like the trails he explores with a pack on his back high in the mountains, unravelling the mysteries of harmony and focus at work or in relationship creates something special for any individual who decides to explore the wonders of it. A uniqueness, a resilience to the instability of conventional attitudes, a real freedom that only the human heart can fully understand.
Chris is a free spirit, a nomad. He follows his heart and helps others do the same. Are you ready to explore it?