Uniquely Australian, highly intuitive and inspired, Chris Walker is one of the world’s leading change agents, life coaches and retreat leaders. He has worked with executives, entrepreneurs and leaders throughout the world.
Chris is on the forefront of radical personal development and change that inspires people to find purpose and to live in harmony with the Laws of Nature. His methods are dynamic, and direct. His work is gifted, heart-opening and inspirational.
The process Chris embraces can be confrontational, but if you are prepared to “step out” the personal power that this knowledge gives you is without doubt life changing and truly inspiring.
Chris’s purpose is to open hearts and to stop the hurt. His work comes from his heart and is a truly magnificent gift for anyone ready to receive it. Chris shows people how to bring spirit into their life and keep it there. His sensitivity and empathy to others is his gift.
The most powerful thing that we can do with our lives is to be on purpose, and live with the knowledge of spirit. Chris helps you discover this, that which is already yours, and through his work, you will find the courage and love to honour your-self and follow your heart.
Chris brings his work to individuals and businesses. He believes for business success, you first need to create personal success, and this happens when your business and the people within it are on purpose.
Chris Walker is an author, a speaker and a truly inspirational individual who has been fortunate enough in this life to find and live his truth.
Chris in 30 Seconds (if you can speed read)
- Clients coached: 6500
- Coaching jobs failed 10
- Presentations given: 3948
- Presentations failed; 3947 (joking)
- Books written: 350
- Books published: 2
- Books Self Published: 32
- Books Read by those who bought: 50 (haha)
- Podcasts created: 3500
- Podcasts listens: 3,600,000
- Podcast likes: 500
- Blogs written: 20k
- Blogs read: 1k
- Treks led into the Himalayas of Bhutan, Nepal, Tibet: 57
- People dead on treks led by Chris: 0
- Corporate Offsite Retreats Led: 5,023
- Corporate Retreats success: 5020
- Marriages: 6
- Spinal Operations: 3
- Children: 3
- Grandchildren: 4
- Step Children: 8
- Web sites created: 57
- Websites survived: 3
- Copyrights on Human Development: 2359
- Copyrights breached by others: 2359
- Days spent in jail: 0
- Days should have been spent in jail: undisclosed
- Places residence not in order: New York, Halifax, Santa Fe, Stadthagen, Amsterdam, Singapore, Hongkong, Kathmandu, Mysore (India), Kyoto (Japan), Songtan (South Korea), Denpasar (Bali), Melbourne, Devonport, Sydney.
- Business’ built, owned and sold: 8
- Sports won at National or International Level: rowing, surf lifesaving, Surf-kayak, ocean paddling, running,
- Sports done for fun: surfing, ocean swimming, SUP, ocean kayak, whitewater kayak, trekking, cycling, (notice the absence of Ball sports ……
- Strange studies and certifications in: Yoga, Tibetan healing, meditation, Zen, Metaphysics, Reiki, Massage, sweat lodge, tantra, Ayurveda, pranayama, tai chi, qigong.
- Normal studies and certifications is: Environmental engineering, Biophilia, Business (mba), Behavioural Science, Environmental law, air-pollution control, metaphysics, corporate strategy, human development, culture change, social change, organisational change.
BACKGROUND AND BIO
- Highly accomplished and experienced in organisational culture change and personal development. Thought leader in human inspiration, retreat leader and personal mentor/coach to a diverse and strong business clientele, community leaders, artists and high profile sports personalities.
- Acumen and proven success in both personal and business turnaround.
- One of Australia’s (if not the world’s) leader in LIFE COACHING.
- Results focused sustainably driving and producing improvement in all walks of life. Improving career development and financial growth in dynamic and ever changing environments while sustaining personal and private life goals in synch with business success.
- A diverse range of clients from CEO, board members, senior executives, artists, high profile performers, actors, musicians, small business owners and partnerships,.
- Proven achievements in business culture change, leadership and personal development projects within international, multi-cultural environments. Mentor to senior executives with verifiable year-after-year success career and income growth, business and personal growth objectives.
- Specialist in rapid-change environments.
- Extensive experience dealing with high profile individuals and global influencers that require a deep understanding of critical business drivers. Demonstrated ability to work with confidentiality in intense social, business and personal environments
- Success in turning and resolving turbulent organisational cultures, family warfare and personal breakdown in short periods of time. Adapt well to problem solve, brain storm, mentor.
- Proven track record in organisational re-structure, robust team development, individual performance outcomes. Experience in presenting to groups where resistance or agitation is high, providing incentives and conflict resolutions.
- Championed socially aware culture change from individual to multinational corporations. 50 Himalayan Retreats for Entrepreneurs.