The joy of life is conditional on the perception that you are going in the right direction …
Welcome to the kick starter coaching experience. I’m Chris Walker, Life and Business Coach and I’d love to offer you a new and more profound way of looking at your life. In 30 days, working one on one with you, I’ll provide you with a leading edge methodology, a life advancing process, and a high achievement formula, that can help you create significant changes in your attitude to, and actions in, life and work.
If one of these questions is nagging at your brain and making you ruminate too much, it’s time for coaching.
- I hope it’s not the same as where I am right now – Can’t stand it anymore
– When you’re no longer willing to tolerate something.
- I don’t even know what I want
– What if you could nail the life you were meant to lead?
- I know what I want but I’m afraid to make the leap
– Imagine turning that fear into unstoppable power.
- My career/finances/body is fine but everything else is a mess
– Find the key to balance in all areas of your life.
- My life is OK but… is that all there is?
Your inner need is to find your next level, true fulfilment.
- I’ve tried to change my life but nothing works
– Then you’ve tried everything except what does work.
- My coaching treats you as a unique individual.
- My coaching provides you with unique strategies and clarity.
- My coaching resolves problems and challenges
- My coaching guarantees that you look forward to the future and start getting positive feedback.
Innerwealth life coaching process is a world’s first. It combines all the seven elements of life as seen on the chart below and creates a balance within each element rather than across the elements. This is a world first:
A balanced person is balanced in each area of life
My life coaching also promotes the winning mindset. A way of dealing with the challenges of life, business and family that uses the challenge to inspire you to bigger and better things rather than hold you down. This is based on the seven levels of human nature and making sure you remain in the top three.
Some topics we chat about, one on one, in the 30 Days…
Body Mind awareness
Be in Your Element
Mindset for Success
Your Ground Zero
Beyond Fear and Anger
The Power Hour
Vision, Inspiration, Purpose
Measure your life
Inspiration over motivation
Healing self and other
Self Talk – change your mind
- Video (youtube)
- Audio (Soundcloud and iTunes)
- Ebooks (Issuu)
- Articles (Blog)
Making the learning interesting
Objective: The whole idea of the 30 Day Challenge is to give you the tools to keep your life on track and get the best out of life.
1. DO A VISION SETTING PROCESS (FUTURE SEEING)
2. LEARN HOW TO OVERCOME ANYTHING THAT BLOCKS YOUR INSPIRATIONS
3. CREATE CLEAR AND ACTIONABLE PURPOSE IN LIFE (BULLETPROOF)
Objective: The whole idea of the 30 Day Challenge is to give people the tools to keep their lives on track to the summit and get the best out of life in the shortest possible period of time.
Preparation: I believe that people get off track, lose their sense of purpose, feel unfulfilled or depressed because their life is somehow out of balance.
History: Ancient wisdom, both East and West, I’ve taken this thinking and reinterpreted it for the modern day and based on my 35 years of guiding people up mountains and in real life. I’ve evolved these elements of the journey and connected them back to work, life and love.
• Lightening the Pack: We carry so much stress and unresolved memories they begin to weigh us down Using skills I’ll share, you’ll achieve a wonderful emotional clearing and rebalancing that’ll feel lighter and help your journey.
• Stamina and Strength: It doesn’t take a super hero to get to the top but it does require resilience and the ability to handle environmental and physical challenge. We’ll check your diet, training and exercise routine to make sure you’re not going to get distracted by physical limitations.
• Environment: What you wear, the tools, equipment and the way you interact with your environment will be the make a break of your success in all aspects of life, as it is in trekking. I’ll show you how to work with what you’ve got and have it work for you.
• Mental Strength: No program that addresses the total human package would be complete without mental strength training. Here, together, we unpack what it’s going to take to create super human mental strength and then apply it to your everyday life. Great changes here.
• Vision: The person at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there. Neither will you. So we need to spend some time working on the big WHY, the where, the who and the what of a vision so you know, where you want to go and can communicate that to both your own subconscious, and the interest of investors (family and work colleagues) this is called leadership training.
• Self-Talk: When the shit hits the fan, and it always does, you’re going to be having a conversation with yourself. That conversation is going to either make or break you. So we need to tune that up, evolve it, clear the cobwebs if there are any and start to help you think pink instead of think stink.
• Results: Words are words, thoughts are thoughts, idea are ideas, but results are the only reality. We don’t want to fall, but we also need to stretch ourselves outside our comfort zone. This you’ll do, with a smile on the dial.
What does it take to do the Back on Track – 30 Day Challenge?
If I asked you to score yourself on a 1 – 10 against each of the 7 areas of life (where 10 is blissfully happy and content and 1 is suicidally depressed) how would this look?
So your ‘VIP’ score would be the total of the seven scores. What is it? Interesting. Now the questions is: “Are you happy with that?” If yes, then stop wasting time and get out and go make some love or money. If not, read on….
The normal reaction for people with low scores (below 5) in any area of life is to fix these areas of life by making changes, focussing on them. For example, if Fred was down in career, she might turn to the boss for some advice. Down in health, she might end up at a gym or personal trainer. Mentally down she might start meditating, and so on.
All of those focussed responses will be an eventual heartbreaking distraction because focussed problem solving fixes one aspect, (its score grows) but another shrinks. Fred is unfulfilled at work so she decides to drive harder but as a result, her family and love-life suffers. Or if her finances were struggling she might start worrying about money and ignore her health. This is how 99% of people function, fixing one thing, and undoing the balance in another. Their overall VIP score doesn’t change, it simply changes shape. Old problems might go away, but new ones appear.
Have you seen this happen to anyone you know?
In this 30 Day Program you’ll have two basic goals;
- Firstly, you’ll want to achieve balance across all the 7 areas of life. That means you’re ready to trek.
- Second, to increase your overall ‘VIP’ score, which means you journey forward with more confidence and clarity.
This 30 day REBOOT works for teams and for individuals.
But lets be really serious for a moment. At the worst end of things, depression, divorce, financial breakdown, emotional trauma, mental health problems and illness are all long term consequences of fix one, screw up another. So we’re really combating an epidemic here, not just a few “needy” problems. This fixes a huge chunk of our social and corporate disengagement, so you can take it and share it when you’re done..
Learning “Spirit of the Mountain” is fun, and it fixes issues immediately but it is also a preventative and a maintenance program. Because it sets up skills to stop troubles and stress before they happen.
Ultimately, the unique feature of Back on Track™ is that you not only get back on track in a sustainable healthy way but you learn a process for catching potentially low scores early for the future.. it means you can regulate your life balance and not be caught with your pants down in the future.
What do you think? Does it resonate with you? Do you know anyone who you think might benefit from this?
Plus, you get 14 Hours of one on one time with me:
- Qualified – MBA, BE, Yoga, Zen, Meditation, Human Development, author of 30 books on Inspired Thinking by nature, athlete, partner, father and friend.
- Experienced – lived the life, divorced, success, failure, win and lose, trial and error.
- Real – accountability, tough, no bull,
- Objectivity – Not influenced by anything other than what’s best for you
- Relativity – (compared to others of the same age/similar situations)
- Discretion – Saves you face. Keeps your journey away from the family and work colleagues.
- Committed Professionally and personally
- Be there and have your back
- Better decisions, calmer mind, a toolkit for business, turnaround domestic challenges, reconnect to health lifestyle, evolve your self-leadership, reboot your nervous system, diet, health and wellness.
- The company will profit and probably pay for it in the long term and you’ll get that promotion you deserve (or new job).
The Process 100% Holistic Life Balance – 100% Inspired by Nature
1. Check under your hood to make sure no emotions are holding you back.
Emotional Clearing and Balancing
(clear up emotional disturbances)
#2. Make sure you know how to survive, thrive and be alive at the end of the journey.
Physical Health and wellness –
(changing the body metrix)
#3 Choose the best gear and right Who’s coming with you and how are you going to face challenges on the way?
Personal Presence (shake off the old self talk bring in the new)
#4 Chunk it down to save you time, energy and bring you home safe.
Reconfirm Mind Values
(Where to focus ongoing self development)
#5 Are you sure that you’re sure that you’re sure that you’re sure that you want it bad enough?
New Vision and Purpose
(Create new incentives, direction and clarity for the future)
#6 Headspace for your shortest fastest route.
(Upgrade to reflect new perspectives)
“THIS COACHING IS REAL, BACKED BY A DIVERSE, EXTRAORDINARY LIFE OF EXPERIENCE, HIMALAYAN INSPIRATION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL BUSINESS SUCCESS”
- Emotional Clearing and Balancing (clear up emotional disturbances)
- Physical Health and wellness – (changing the body metrix)
- Change Appearances – (Upgrade environment to reflect new perspectives)
- Reconfirm Mind Values (Where to focus ongoing self development)
- New Vision and Purpose (Create new incentives, direction and clarity for the future)
- Personal Presence (shake off the old self talk bring in the new)
- Action – (Embed new daily action, process for being back on track)
“This work is more than digging deep, it’s about taking control & driving the bus. It’s about clever use of time & resources to be absolutely present in each of the different pieces of the puzzle. It’s about clearing a rolling fog that if allowed, will persist throughout the day/week/month/year. What I achieved in the Back on Track 30 Days is an effective day, combining the elements of healthy food, exercise and focus on the current task and making time for the big picture, all threaded together in a way that hits these pieces at full throttle. This approach brings the relief and release that comes with knowing you can have a solid, effective crack at something without the fog of distraction, without competing alternatives for any given minute or hour.
”Nothing is left out. For the first time in history, all seven areas of life balanced, visioned, cleared for inspired living.
It’s unique and created especially to cause balanced, enjoyable success.
IN 30 Days
More private than a public workshop, 100 times faster than coaching, saves you $000’s in life choices, puts zest back into your relationship without expensive holidays or fancy dinners, holds the secrets to staying young and healthy right into your 90’s. And it’s based around entrepreneurial spirit, a program that used to cost corporate clients $20,000 to attend. All this, plus you solve problems, create great business, feel committed to great health, have mental and physical energy, get absolute clarity about your future and build sacred relationships. The coaching program can fix problems permanently.
BUILD THE FUTURE
The 30 Day Challenge helps you build a quality of life in your future, and, helps you keep it there. You can choose to learn a new and more profound way of looking at your life, a leading edge methodology, a life advancing process, and a high achievement formula that can help you create significant changes in your attitude to, and actions in, life. I am also here to help you learn how to change any stressful situation you might encounter into a blissful condition, or experience.
The 30 Day Challenge
STEPS TO INSPIRATION
STAGE 1 .Increases the quality of your lifeTransforms your worry – anxiety into healthy productive actionsIncreases your mental effectivenessRebalances your emotional imbalancesTransforms your energy draining judgmentsClarifies your confusions Enhances your interpersonal communicationsImproves your financial security and self-worthInspires you to have greater overall appreciation for life. Revitalises your bored or burned-out relationships.Improves your immune system function. Awakens your inner motivation
STAGE 2.Provides you new creative insights and perspectivesAllows you greater intuition and inspirationNeutralises your blocked emotionsDissolves protective shells around your heartProvides you greater energy and vitalityActs as your battery boosterClarifies your mental distractionsEncourages within you true and balanced caringChanges your self- defeating behaviors into ones building greater self-worth.Provides you greater health.Builds your confidence and magnetism
STAGE 3.Brings more heart and soul-into your home and work place.Adds greater spirit to your life – Provides you distinct leadership advantagesLinks your head and heart together, bringing your mind and heart into a joint venture.Provides you true love which powers up your whole systemEliminates your feelings of blame and victimisation which disempower youProvides continuity between your intuition and intelligence Provides the most powerful means for shifting your states of consciousness
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
“The two most important days of your life. The day you were born and the day you find out why”
“Few things have a greater impact on your quality of life, romance, relationship, health, success, happiness and vision than the pure and unadulterated inspiration of Self- Sufficiency”
”To know the world – know yourself – to change the world – change yourself ”
You must be logged in to post a comment.