Love is Everything
In Just 30 Days I’ll share the secrets of how the “HONEYMOON CAN LAST FOREVER” – In just 30 days learn and apply the foundation principles that help relationships grow, evolve, stay romantic, inspire and bring out the best in you “How this simple daily habit process guarantees your relationship stays alive 24/7”
Is your partner struggling with their end of the relationship bargain, putting on weight, feeling more and more angry and stressed about life, frustrated that things don’t go their way and maybe even having one or two more drinks at night than they need?
It’s tough to sit and watch them struggle when you know they could be the absolute best partner you could dream to have in life. I feel your pain.
I’ve been on both sides of this coin. The one wanting to help and the one needing it. until I learned the secrets of keeping the honeymood alive, naturally. Those secrets turned me into a much better lover and friend and a more inspiring partner. I want you to have those secrets not only for you and your significant other, but for the whole family to benefit… including ….
🌹 My 3 favorite daily habits for keeping love sacred and how I used them in just a few minutes a day to create a spectacular loving relationship.
🌹The #1 transformative skill I used to turn my home into a sanctuary where love, peace, happiness and joy abound in the most beautiful and romantic space for everyone to celebrate love.
Most people’s relationships commit slow suicide.Christopher Walker
What I’m Going to Show You In this MasterClass So That You Guarantee Your Relationship Joins The Ranks of the 20% that Last Forever Romantic.
- How to instantaneously turn every challenge into a thank you.
- Remove sorry and replace it with respect.
- Substitute criticism with questions.
- Turn the mirror on yourself and how selfish and selful are different.
- Know what you can and can’t change in yourself and others.
- Know yourself and therefore know your partner well.
- How to get what you want by giving others what they want.
- How to detox and clean stress away before you get home.
- The Myth of date nights and how they lead to disaster.
Masterclass in happiness is a reversal of the unhealthy model that starts with attraction. Instead, we create an absolute commitment to a loving lifestyle and from that we BRING to LOVE to our relationship rather than try to SUCK IT OUT of our relationship. It’s the opposite to what most people try to do. We replace NEEDY and DEPENDENCY with POWER AND SELF RESPECT – inspiration.
The Way I see it:
Infatuation breeds resentment and this is the foundation of 80% of human relationships. In fact, it’s fast becoming the foundation of all human behaviour. Even world leading accounting firms are still making decisions based on columns of positive versus negative and looking for the outweighted column. Put this notion into a relationship and the relationship is usually doomed from the get go. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Infatuation breeds resentment but even more dramatic, relationships do not make people happy. People make people happy and an unhappy person who gets happy because of a relationship will eventually become unhappy again. That’s a guarantee. Relationships don’t change people, they just put a sugar coating on it for a while (7 years or less)
- Many people stay in dead relationships … this is a big underpinning of mental health and depression.
- Reaching out for perfection is a toxic stretch because the more positive we find in others that our partner hasn’t got, the more we resent our partner and the more they feel judged/rejected/criticised.
- Stress kills love and when people bring stress into the house they bring pig poo boots into the relationship and throw them into the washing machine. Things are eventually going to stink.
What others say
Peter… Halifax, Canada
Chris Walker brings love, romance, happiness and abundance into real life everyday reality through the understanding of natural law, and how we can live our life Inspired and in tune with it.
At some stage in our lives we want to go further / deeper whether it is to fully understand yourself, relationships, career. Chris is a facilitator of that journey and once you enter that road it can be intoxicating and extremely beneficial to your family, loved ones friends and workmates.
Dianna – NYC. USA
When you stop praying for what you think is missing, and simply attune yourself to the extraordinary richness, the quality and the love that is at the core if your heart becomes apparent
WHY THIS MASTERCLASS IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME TO DELIVER TO YOU:
I’ve been married a few times. All of those relationships started brilliantly, not all of them ended in warfare. I ended up writing books about “Breaking up without Heartbreak” and “Sacred Love” because these relationship events rocked my world in a way I’d never imagined. The first one failed because we just ran out of life together. The second failed because I didn’t really process the first one. But after that, I learnt from experience. That experience has been priceless in building three more amazing loves, three best friends and wonderful life experiences. I can honestly say, I’ve learnt the hard way, but you don’t have to. Life’s too short to learn from experience, so why not learn from mine?
- Love will become a lifestyle
- Enjoy more intimacy and reboot romance
- Less frustration or disagreements
- Home is a sanctuary
- You’ll look younger and feel healthier
- Honeymood on tap
- Save time in burnt out relationships
- You’ll sleep better
- You’ll have great sex and intimacy because happy is sexy
- Remove the critic from your head
Love and family is the foundation stone of great success.